Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mohamemd Von Bjorn

Indep bonuses on vehicles

It is but a simple suggestion, indep should receive bonuses for blowing up Op4 or Blu4 vehicles. It doesn't have to be a lot (like 10% of the car worth or something), but something enough to make it worth our trouble. Because a simple rocket launcher with sufficent ammo cost around 700k to 900k, depending on wich one. We lose evertyhing when we die, and killing an opfor gives us 150k, and a blufor 100k. To pay back our guns, we'll have to kill like 7 to 9 cops (or waiting in CPA for 2 hours hoping not to get blow up to get that sweet 20k manning bonus). Having the 100k-150k plus like 10% of the cars worth we'll make it after 3 kills. If its too much we can add some rules like '' That type of rocket is for vehicles only'' etc... 

Doing that will surely help us, but it will also make it more interesting for everyone. In my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

So you wanna be rewarded for sitting at Gurdur with a t55 and snipe rasman checkpoint

You don't make money if you kill someone with a vehicle but making it so you get rewarded for destroying vehicles would be nice. I spend a lot of money on iglas and RPG's then have to make it back my killing cops. I'd have to kill 9-10 cops per life to earn back what I spend so getting money from destroying vehicles would help

Yea... And how much would a common police suv be worth in your eyes... 

Those things are as common as comp abusing civs. Also.... If i am not mistake. There is no system in game to detect eho dedtroyed a vehicle when the crew is out. So making something like that where you get money for bloeing up unocuppied vehicles (including hinds that have had their crew bail out) would be nrxt to impossible

46 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

Yea... And how much would a common police suv be worth in your eyes... 

Those things are as common as comp abusing civs. Also.... If i am not mistake. There is no system in game to detect eho dedtroyed a vehicle when the crew is out. So making something like that where you get money for bloeing up unocuppied vehicles (including hinds that have had their crew bail out) would be nrxt to impossible

If you press i in game it tracks your vehicle kills

1 hour ago, Moonhorse said:

+1 Either that or lower launchers for indeps . And had the stella aa launcher to normal indeps not just supporter. 

Strela. Or just add the strela and do not add to the opfor respond list....

I do find you a bit of a hypocrite.... Bitch and dissrespect me over global for using a armed little bird and a MQ-9 during times and in ways that are allowed.. But support the opfor using the ka 52 against the occasional insurgent with a motorbike and a ak.

9 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

I do find you a bit of a hypocrite.... Bitch and dissrespect me over global for using a armed little bird and a MQ-9 during times and in ways that are allowed.. But support the opfor using the ka 52 against the occasional insurgent with a motorbike and a ak.

you are one confused mother fucker . This post is about getting bonuses when indeps kill a armed vehicle ... Where the fuck do you see support for opfor to own a ka 52 ? Lol what a knob .

34 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

I was also a civ now im indep .. so again your special comment is nonsense. you are one special snowflake arent you ..

On 29-1-2019 at 9:49 PM, Moonhorse said:

I was also a civ now im indep .. so again your special comment is nonsense. you are one special snowflake arent you ..

Sorry, Had a long day... had my military physical and medical check... I actually passed and will be joining the dutch naval forces in less than a month.... i had just read the forum on the ka 52 and my -5 iq brain was like.... ahh even though i have gone to a completely different post it must still be the one about the ka 52.. Sorry bout that

27 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

Sorry, Had a long day... had my military physical and medical check... I actually passed and will be joining the dutch naval forces in less than a month.... i had just read the forum on the ka 52 and my -5 iq brain was like.... ahh even though i have gone to a completely different post it must still be the one about the ka 52.. Sorry bout that

No worries and no im not for ka 52 ... We already get rekt with the Hind . And congratz for the MIlitary service .

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.