Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

What to do with coal?

So earlier today I mined some coal as I had never done it before and wanted to see how much money I could make from it. But as I went to sell it it was not sellable at resources so I went to the furnace and tried to find out if that was connected to coal. Instead it makes steel for 5k which can be sols for 6k, the oil trader doesn't accept coal and neither do the market exports. So where does le coal go or get used for?

1 minute ago, Roque said:

Basically what you do is drop all of your coal, then mine diamond.

Sorry boss no can do, must find purpose for coal.

15 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

Coals useless, Sorry boss

Now that right there is a shame.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.