Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Increase Bank space to 500 Mil

-1 for me

I think this would further distance the rich people from the non rich people.

200mil is already a fairly large amount that most people won't ever reach.

1 minute ago, Supersahen said:

-1 for me

I think this would further distance the rich people from the non rich people.

200mil is already a fairly large amount that most people won't ever reach.

umm ive been on for 5 days and im almost there. If you are poor on takistan that means you arent doing runs or robbing banks . Seriously 1 bank robbery succesful could net you 12 mil. So how can you be poor . 

1 hour ago, Moonhorse said:

umm ive been on for 5 days and im almost there. If you are poor on takistan that means you arent doing runs or robbing banks . Seriously 1 bank robbery succesful could net you 12 mil. So how can you be poor . 

some people only play for an hour or two a day and don't want to farm cash

No. Economy changes are coming. There is no need for people to sit on massive amounts of funds, as once they reach a point, they lose interest in the in game features as there is no reason for them to be doing anything.

1 hour ago, Moonhorse said:

ok... and ?

raising it makes the gap between guys who don't play often and those who day pretty large. Say in war time the guy with 500 million beats the guy who has 20 mil

there is no point in raising bank limit if your stats are wiped monthly but you could also make it that you can put it into your private storage at your own risk

Yeah no, that would make no sense at all if you have 100 million and when you get the 1% you get 1 million, with each 100 million you get an extra million for that. Like you would not have to work for it anymore if you're like 300-400 million in especially if you have a supporter.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.