Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Al-Kebab Tribe

Al-Kebab Tribe        ISIS-afghanistan.png.9a8c608978be79fd5c6b303af8e086af.png

We are a tribe of villagers and farmers that has had enough with the choas the infidels have brought to Takistan . We are an armed resistance living independently in the deserts of Takistan. We banded together to form a brotherhood that gives us more power to survive and do the will of Allah . We set up hideouts or camps within the vast grounds of the Takistani deserts to establish a safe haven to our citizens where we can deploy attacks or help other civilians. Upon joining the tribe weapons will be supplied accordingly and the whole tribe gets equal amout of money that was earned in a mission , robberies etc. Frequently we declare terrorism to accomplish our missions against the corrupt government especially BluFor .

If you are interested in Joining contact me ( Moonhorse Ahmadinajad ) and send this template in a message on this website . 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Things we do :                 pakistan-terrorism-file_650x400_71505190746.jpg.22813a5fc53b4073aa65294e4d4521b1.jpg

* Rob Banks

* Rob Gas Stations.

* Protest and hunt down corrupt presidents

* Guarded Drug runs

* Guarded Gemstone Runs

* Sell weapons to other civs to enforce and support the Takistani Revolution against the infidels.

* Kidnap high rank officials to enforce or complete any of our agendas that support the will of ALLAH.

******************************************************************TEMPLATE BELOW*******************************************************

* TimeZone :

* Name In-game : 

* Reason why you would be a great asset to Al-Kebab Tribe : 

* Hours played on TLX Server :

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

* Important * 

You must read the server rules . We cannot baby sit you and or have to correct you from doing illegal things against server rules. We cannot be wasting time in Support channel because of your mis deeds . 

You must own a Mic/Headset. 

You must be on TS3.

You must be willing to follow orders that comply with server rules. 

Must be a Civilian.

Preferably someone that plays daily . 

In Teamspeak , conversations must be focused on the current mission or current plan not alot of talk about you're daily life / music in background etc , especially during missions. 

* TimeZone : USA (GMT-8)

* Name In-game : [TLX] SlimBone (IET-SoS)

* Reason why you would be a great asset to Al-Kebab Tribe : I walked your very same path in the formation of the Son of Shariah a battle tested and known threat amongst the NATO occupiers and the Soviet tyrants who've taken OUR land to impose THEIR laws. I come offering my knowledge of the enemies inner workings along with ties to the still operating SoS and my will to fight. 

* Hours played on TLX Server : 348hrs as of Battlemetrics

On 1/28/2019 at 4:11 AM, SlimBone said:

* TimeZone : USA (GMT-8)

* Name In-game : [TLX] SlimBone (IET-SoS)

* Reason why you would be a great asset to Al-Kebab Tribe : I walked your very same path in the formation of the Son of Shariah a battle tested and known threat amongst the NATO occupiers and the Soviet tyrants who've taken OUR land to impose THEIR laws. I come offering my knowledge of the enemies inner workings along with ties to the still operating SoS and my will to fight. 

* Hours played on TLX Server : 348hrs as of Battlemetrics

Accepted. 

Keep in mind , 

Pork is haram 

* TimeZone : Eastern Standard

* Name In-game : Dspan_000

* Reason why you would be a great asset to Al-Kebab Tribe : Grew up on the ArmA Series and I am a great player, also I want to spread Islam and Shariah.

* Hours played on TLX Server : Around 24 I have no idea the exact amount, I played for over three years on RISE so I know Takistan life by heart

30 minutes ago, Dspan_000 said:

* TimeZone : Eastern Standard

* Name In-game : Dspan_000

* Reason why you would be a great asset to Al-Kebab Tribe : Grew up on the ArmA Series and I am a great player, also I want to spread Islam and Shariah.

* Hours played on TLX Server : Around 24 I have no idea the exact amount, I played for over three years on RISE so I know Takistan life by heart

Accepted , You must read 4 pages of the Quran Daily .

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.