Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smidge Griffkin

Community thought's on a conflict zone.

10 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

No one has talked about this yet but....

You'd have to adjust the system that's currently in place when a blufor kills an opfor out of war because right now (unless i'm mistaken, haven't played in a while) if one shoots the other they get sent straight to jail. If you were to just disable the auto jail outside of war completely you would then have problems with them flatout killing each other all the time outside of the conflict zone because there'd be no repercussion. You can't have both in this instance unless there was like some way for players to mark themselves for PVP like in mmos lol.

This is a short clipping from my full post with my own fun suggestion for the conflict zone that would remedy this issue:

If I'm not mistaken if say Opfor kills a Blufor it just sets them as a criminal.

Just now, SlimBone said:

If I'm not mistaken if say Opfor kills a Blufor it just sets them as a criminal.

I played way back when and it might have been changed like I said in the post but I remember being sent to jail for killing blufor as opfor outside war. Even if it's changed the idea still stands, could just be a better way to have fun in the zone since you wouldnt have to respawn or worry about comp issues.

9 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I played way back when and it might have been changed like I said in the post but I remember being sent to jail for killing blufor as opfor outside war. Even if it's changed the idea still stands, could just be a better way to have fun in the zone since you wouldnt have to respawn or worry about comp issues.

When I played a couple of days ago and killed BLUFOR or BLUFOR killed me nothing happened, I think you get wanted as a criminal but its just as if you ad killed and indep and blufor or and indep killed you.

Just now, Mike said:

When I played a couple of days ago and killed BLUFOR or BLUFOR killed me nothing happened, I think you get wanted as a criminal but its just as if you ad killed and indep and blufor or and indep killed you.

oh well :shrug: i haven't been able to play in forever so I didnt know, idea is still there regardless

6 hours ago, JUDGE said:

You'd have to adjust the system that's currently in place when a blufor kills an opfor out of war because right now (unless i'm mistaken, haven't played in a while) if one shoots the other they get sent straight to jail

This was removed to accommodate this.

6 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

I always play as a civ so it dont really effect me . 

Civs are welcome to come and join the fight. But like the other factions, they are not eligible for comp in the zone.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.