Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheev Palpatine

rejected Staff App - Sheev Palpatine

• In-game Name
    Sheev Palpatine
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    USA
  • Time zone you live in
    CST
  • Date of Birth
    04/21/1999
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since the days of DNICE, 2015 I believe.
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I can be an abrasive dick at times but, I love this community and the vast majority of people in it. I've got years of server owning and administrating experience under my belt, and years of this game under my belt. I typically return what I receive in regards to respect. I've come back recently and my spark for arma 2 had been relit, and I want to do anything I can to help here.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I want to help out, and because of my work schedule I'm on when a good portion of the mods and admins are asleep so I can be there to help people out in the early hours of the morning.

As to why I should be staff? I dunno. It's up to the community and the administrators to decide if I /should/ be staff or not. I'm just offering to help out.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Years of owning my own servers, I've been TS helper on at least one taki-life community(might have been this one a long time ago but i don't remember.) I've played takistan life and arma for long time, too.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.