Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoho

rejected Staff App - Hoho

• In-game Name
    Hoho
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    USA
  • Time zone you live in
    PST
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    A short while, maybe a handful of days.
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Not much interesting to say about me, I am a mild fellow who enjoys some banter and gunplay. I graduated highschool last year when I was 16, I plan to start college in a couple months/next year. Pretty much chill at home all day.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I am calm, collected and fair. I am also studious in my work, always recording everything for posterity. Maintaining a good environment for play is my main motivation and reason I believe I should be a staff member. I have the ability to take in all sides of a situation and give my opinion without bias. On top of all this I have the prior experience, as well as time and effort to become management/higher up later on. (also i'm a no lifer so that's a big plus, I can easily be on 20+ hours a week)
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Besides years of prior staffing, I also run/have run my own servers on other games. (Gmod & Unturned to name two) I also do child care quite a lot which makes me quite good at conflict resolution, something a staff member needs to be good at.

-1 You came into my channel told me to have fun getting banned after I shot your tire. Doesn't seem very cool headed. You should also become more active on the forums and make yourself a well known and respected member of the community. 

Sounds like a reasonable person to me, but you should play a bit longer, know us and make us get to know you. 

If you will be there for longer, behaving good, you will get my +1 mate.

Also, as you have mentioned about child care - will be useful considering that some people  behave like kids xD

Who are you? -1 your avatar is a good indication that you have jumped right on making an app for the position and not because you are well known on the server and deserve it. You joined literally 10 hours ago, this is your first post, and you haven't even put effort into your profile or this app for that matter. I may have reconsidered if you would have put more effort into the app and told us more about yourself and why you are jumping the gun but as it stands now it just looks like you just want the position to have it. 

Well typed with time and a rep build-up I see no reason.

-1 Requirements not met in the form of Rep through forums. Gametime and experience outside of TLX only meets some of what staff team is looking for.  We really ha e a need for a certain timezone to cover hole in staff coverage.

14 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Also, as you have mentioned about child care - will be useful considering that some people  behave like kids xD

Dude, staffing TLX practically is babysitting at times xD

3 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Well typed with time and a rep build-up I see no reason.

-1 Requirements not met in the form of Rep through forums. Gametime and experience outside of TLX only meets some of what staff team is looking for.  We really ha e a need for a certain timezone to cover hole in staff coverage.

What kind of a timezone? :P maybe i will start walking with stick in my backhole and living strict to the rules

9 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

What kind of a timezone? :P maybe i will start walking with stick in my backhole and living strict to the rules

Twilight zone. But in seriousness get some more rep within the community.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.