Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Thompson

Development Update

Dear Players of Takistan Life Xtreme,

We have hired two new developers. Conor Thompson and Corza have decided to join the development team to help us improve our server and deliver on old promises.

We hope to release the economy changes in the coming days or weeks, it was promised a long time ago and we plan to deliver. 

We plan on fixing a lot of the known bugs, Stat saving issues, etc.

Corza has been an ArmA 2 Developer for old ArmA 2 Servers, Including BGA and BB. In BGA he worked there as a head Developer. 

Conor Thompson is a Developer who has worked on minor projects in Arma and fixed the loading music. 

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or any other member of our staff team.

TLX Staff Team.

Any news regarding player owned houses with saved storage and houses and crates save upon restart . Kinda like arma 3 where u could just buy any house with a door and it locks  . So much potenial  

13 hours ago, Jake Thompson said:

deliver on old promises.

We now have a promise of delivering on old promises, we're going deeper lads 

36 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Any news regarding player owned houses with saved storage and houses and crates save upon restart . Kinda like arma 3 where u could just buy any house with a door and it locks  . So much potenial  

I'm not sure if it's possible on ArmA 2. 

2 hours ago, Pearse said:

We now have a promise of delivering on old promises, we're going deeper lads 

Well at least gimme a kiss or take me out for coffee first sheesh .... 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.