Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kane

TLA vehicle response list

As you all know, OPFOR vehicles have been abused and overused, However i have come with a solution that will work. I hope all to have these put in on the next update However i feel like my opfor should know of the upcoming changes

Tier 1 response: When opfor is being engaged by force from independents

Btr-90

T-72

BMP-3

Tunguska

Mi-8 rockets

Tier-2 When opfor has been completely wiped out or close to being wiped out with tier 1 Response vehicles and only infantry remain

Mi-24D

Mi-24P

Mi-24V

T-90

Mortar teams

Tier 3 When opfor is so heavily outmatched by independents with indep armor and missiles, along with indep stinger and javlins destroying all opfor in the area OR blufor has declared a skirmish at one of the borders then these vehicles are authorized, Must be authorized by Kane

L-39

SU-25

D-30

BM-21 Grad

KA-52

Artillery may be positioned(Not used unless tier 3)  at a FOB, and real FOB with an HQ vehicle and building

Tier 1-2 vics may be at the border within 100 meters within the border 

-Comrade Stalins war machine

Kane

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.