Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JumpyWizard

Prospective RISE merger

39 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

Come now, 

So Jager and AtubofMexicans are RISE guys apparently, both are new accounts and they're trying to push this and even down voting my posts tf. Lol I'm sorry jumpy but this was stupid. 

2 minutes ago, MrTwiggy said:

JUDGE, it is an  old version of the RISE mission file...

Uhm no? Lex has made very very significant changes to the mission to the point that is no longer even distinguishable as theirs...

2 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

So Jager and AtubofMexicans are RISE guys apparently, both are new accounts and they're trying to push this and even down voting my posts tf. Lol I'm sorry jumpy but this was stupid. 

never said i wasn't and actually while i've never posted till before, my account isn't new

5 minutes ago, MrTwiggy said:

JUDGE, it is an  old version of the RISE mission file...

And I double posted somehow but this thread is crap now and should honestly just be deleted along with this whole idea of even merging, was dumb to begin with

1 minute ago, JUDGE said:

Uhm no? Lex has made very very significant changes to the mission to the point that is no longer even distinguishable as theirs...

So Lex made very very significant changes to the Rise Mission (aka RISE MISSION). Your argument is invalid.

also just for your information Judge please don't call me NEW

image.thumb.png.61d6362517dae02a8de96098c7da0625.png

7 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

*coughs in old account*

19e20e218c7f654695a03e04ada468a6.png

2 minutes ago, Jager said:

So Lex made very very significant changes to the Rise Mission (aka RISE MISSION). Your argument is invalid.

also just for your information Judge please don't call me NEW

image.thumb.png.61d6362517dae02a8de96098c7da0625.png

All you guys are doing is coming on and trying to say that TLX is RISE anyways and trying to force it down our throat, get your own server back up and staff it with your own shitty selves and watch it die again, you're all toxic af

3 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

All you guys are doing is coming on and trying to say that TLX is RISE anyways and trying to force it down our throat, get your own server back up and staff it with your own shitty selves and watch it die again, you're all toxic af

We're toxic when all we're trying to say that RISE is better... Like have you ever even tried it? We want a merge so that the community can flourish not because we want people on our server and we want money and power. Honestly you take things out of proportion. 

1 minute ago, MrTwiggy said:

We're toxic when all we're trying to say that RISE is better... Like have you ever even tried it? We want a merge so that the community can flourish not because we want people on our server and we want money and power. Honestly you take things out of proportion. 

Go put up RISE again then if you think it is so much better, I don't remember saying anything about money or power. I do remember saying that TLX shouldn't sacrifice its identity and a big portion of its community for a laggier mission file with more features. 

2 hours ago, JUDGE said:

we shouldn't sacrifice our values and our identity just for a "better" mission file.

Our values? We are all here because we like playing Takistan Life and we have for the past years, I'm not really sure what our "values" are or what our "identity" is. Here we have an opportunity to put aside our differences as two separate communities and become one but it seems that too many of you are caught up in the drama to see it. No disrespect to anyone in particular but some of you really need to grow up, we are talking about a mission file here, and all I see is a couple of productive comments and others just hurling insults at each other.

I'll be honest with you, regardless of whether you merge or not, the toxicity of some of you is what is really going to kill Takistan Life.

Sorry everyone but I'm locking this because it's getting out of hand...

I was thinking that this thread would be about constructive commentary but it seems like that's no longer the case.