Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kelto

Kelto Apeal

[In-Game Name] : (Kelto) 

[GUID] : (76561198080950602) 

[Ban information] : (i wasnt playing opfor the correct way and got a warning but then got banned from someone luring me into getting banned)

[Ban Justification] : (somewhat from the stuff i did before ) 

[Reason for appeal] : (the user thotkitty was trolling civys and i heard them saying he was rdming but i never reported it because it was late at night and no one was on but i started messaging thotkitty and we were both trolling eachother so we did just randomly kill him as a joke not think he would care or was taking the game serious still at that time since no one was on  and he was trolling us in chat also shooting us earlier before that for no reason without declaring terror. 

[Improvement] :  (i will follow the rules no matter what  and no longer troll or break the rules at anytime]

here is another reason why i am not responsible for my actions and why i should be unban here as you can see my dear friend of mine was gun downed by the goofs that call themselfs the rcmp they clearly did not follow rdm rules and i had no teamspeak or support channel to help me out so this is how i thought cops acted but now i have learned it is not thanks 

50451865_2120495504929010_5149134530514255872_n.jpg 

-1 literally lied through this entire appeal, we were not trolling eachother, did you even try on this appeal? Also, i shot you because you pulled me over. The person in the video above compensated me after this happened.

45 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

-1 literally lied through this entire appeal, we were not trolling eachother, did you even try on this appeal? Also, i shot you because you pulled me over. The person in the video above compensated me after this happened.

Yikes you have some lying issues eh perhaps you were bullied in high school now you have power issues setting people up to get banned and punished so you can feel special I recommend you get therapy  

I wish you the best your one and only kelto ?

5 hours ago, Supersahen said:

image.png.826c8693c93783e029c2fcb55f9468d6.png

Toxic AF

i know im not supposed to comment but that is a dope AF looking rcon, I've only ever used DART.

7 hours ago, Kelto said:

Yikes you have some lying issues eh perhaps you were bullied in high school now you have power issues setting people up to get banned and punished so you can feel special I recommend you get therapy  

I wish you the best your one and only kelto ?

First off, I’m currently in high school, I don’t get bullied, second off, I try to report everyone I can so that they don’t do it again because it ruins the fun of the server, I had taken you to support earlier, but you didn’t learn from that, if you had, you wouldn’t be in this situation...