Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Proper TLA vehicles

I don't know if im the only one that noticed this or what but none of the TLA vehicles we can get in the OPFOR base are the Takistani Army variant of the vehicle. For example, if you buy a BMP2, T34, T55, T72, BRDM or Ural ZU23 or any other vehicle you get the Chernorussian Rebel variant with green camo. It'd be really nice if we could get proper Takistani vehicles from the OPFOR shop, hell even the Huey is the "Takistani Militia" variant instead of the Takistani Army one. I think this would be a nice QoL update and give OPFOR a proper Takistani Army look.

Well yeah, but you see on TLX OPFOR is communist and red star kind of represents that ideology, I think that both paint jobs (communist red star paint and Takistani army ) could coexist within OPFOR as of both of them are part of that faction. They could be vehicle variants such as “MI-8 red star” and “MI-8 TK” (names could be different lol). I think that red star variant is really cool looking (and no one else can use that variant) and it would be a shame to see it replaced. So if anything I suggest coexistence of two paint jobs for OPFOR vehicles.

- Cheers

36 minutes ago, Morpho said:

I think that both paint jobs (communist red star paint and Takistani army ) could coexist within OPFOR as of both of them are part of that faction

I like this, I mean we are communists but we are also called the "Takistani Liberation Army" and we have no vehicles that represent the "Takistani" part. I'd love it if we were able to have both paint jobs tho.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.