Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrTwiggy

Refine the Rules

I already spoke to Isaac about this, but many "rules" allow for just straight random death matching.

"Cops can KOS civis if they have an "illegal weapon""

"Civilians can KOS cops if they're armed criminals"

7 minutes ago, MrTwiggy said:

I already spoke to Isaac about this, but many "rules" allow for just straight random death matching.

"Cops can KOS civis if they have an "illegal weapon""

"Civilians can KOS cops if they're armed criminals"

I can get down with this. Especially that second one... anyone can grab a gat and rob a gas station and boom, license to kill cops. bad juju.

They should also write in the rules that homophobia and saying faggot is not allowed so it doesn’t get people perm banned as an excuse because you’re deemed a troll for pissing off unknown over a year ago

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.