Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

Looking for devs!

as the server is getting more popular we will need more devs other than myself this will be a form for people to apply as dev staff 

Requirements to apply for staff

• You must be an active and mature member of the server.
  • You must have a working microphone.
  • You must be at least 16 years of age.
  • You must have at least 40 hours of play time in-game.
  • You must be willing to attend staff meetings on a regular basis. We usually hold them on Saturdays at 6 PM EST.
  • You must be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week to coding the server.

If you meet these requirements then you can continue to filing your application by clicking here. Keep in mind that due to the high volume of applications we receive, your application may not receive an immediate response. A lack of response does not mean your application has been declined. We continually evaluate applications as our requirement for more staff members increases.

**** make sure in your app you provide coding background and maybe some scripts you have made in the past and make sure you say in your app you are applying as a dev staff member

- Thanks Isaac lead developer