Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrTwiggy

Zip ties never come off

As I stated in the previous bug problem, you can't really knock anyone out to ziptie them. From some testing, another player (Moss) and I found that the only way you can ziptie someone is if they have their hands up. Since players won't ever really surrender themselves, this is another problem, but onto the zipties. After someone has their hands up and you hit ziptie, you can't take their zipties off. The only way we found to remove the zipties is if a blufor comes and removes them. Most likely they will go off by themselves as well, but if you can't unziptie someone, without a blufor, then you're just admitting to kidnapping. This takes another rp aspect away from civilian.

It has been one of the many common issues this the mission file our dev has in his list of things to work out. It was also listed in a poll to vote for priority of changes. Rest assure it has been made aware and can hopefully be addressed soon.

Wrong wrong wrong, litterally knocked out a cop with a pistol whip, ziptied them, took their guns, unziptied them and had them get in my car

Just realized that I'm late to this post, my bad