Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANC

accepted Staff App - ANC

• In-game Name
    ANC
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United kingdom
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT
  • Date of Birth
    06/06/2000
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since may
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Im a brit who like playing video and volunteer at a museum up every night playing video games until dawn not much to say about me
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    been playing since may I know all the rule not bias im not one to lash out on people and seeing the lack of staff I want to help in any shape or form and since iv join tlx iv got over 500 hours on tlx as a hole and since the server coming up I have gained 50 hour and with the population growing more staff is needed to keep the server free of hacks and trolls
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I was a discord admin for 3 servers and I was a mod for a scp secrete lab server so dealing with trolls is the norm for me

+1 I've always thought of ANC as a perfect candidate for staff and it's about time he becomes one.

+ fucking 1, You needed to apply so long ago, Id welcome you to the staff team anytime of the week, you know the rules and play very well

+1 I agree with everyone else and think that he would be great for staff and would be very beneficial for the server.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.