Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thotkitti

Sampa and Kelto

[Player name] : Sampa and kelto (dual report)

[Date issue occured] : 1/19/19

[Issue] : I said in global chat that i had gained 20 mil today and then they asked for some and asked where i was and said they were gonna ticket me. I drive past them and they pull me over (without proper reason to search me) I comply with them and put my hands up, they then disarm me without even searching me for anything illegal, and they then ticket me 10 million dollars to which i decline, one of them shoots me in the leg and then pulls out a smaw and shoots me with it.

[Evidence] : damoluton also witnessed the event

Plz ban these 2 they have brought a lot of trouble into OPFOR while they were in,now they're giving trouble to BLUFOR.

I beg you to ban these 2 it's something unnaceptable for both BLUFOR and OPFOR.

5 hours ago, Hordan_is_innocent said:

Nah don’t ban them! they deserve a second chance! But if the guy who got rdm’ed calls them a faggot, make sure to INSTA PERM BAN!!!

They were already on their second chances

Ban them please for god sake, can our staff do something about these idiots? They have been black listed on blufor and Opfor or at least the should have, they just minge and troll all the time and all they do is start shit it is so annoying. Flat out perm ban them, it would help promote players so they do not leave when they get randomly RDM'd by these guys...

1 hour ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Ban them please for god sake, can our staff do something about these idiots? They have been black listed on blufor and Opfor or at least the should have, they just minge and troll all the time and all they do is start shit it is so annoying. Flat out perm ban them, it would help promote players so they do not leave when they get randomly RDM'd by these guys...

I think they did get banned cuz kelto msged me on teamspeak getting mad about me "getting him banned"

hashtag unban fucking helto thx

On 1/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, thotkitti said:

They were already on their second chances

i h