Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pucci

Pucci Appeal

[In-Game Name] : Pucci

[GUID] : (List your Arma 2 OA GUID) 76561198079475608

[Ban information] : (Smidge Griffkin | RDM - dont do it again | 2d)

[Ban Justification] : Yes I believe my ban was justified but the issue I had was that I was willing to comp him and come into teamspeak to explain or even be kicked for my actions.

[Reason for appeal] : I believe my ban should be lifted because i'm a common player who has never been banned and never break rules and if I do by accident I compensate the player or go into teamspeak to discuss the issue.

[Improvement] :  I will not RDM any player I will make sure to bring the issue to teamspeak if I have a problem. I only shot in the first place because two of the people I was playing with were in a shootout with indi's and both died right before I shot a man who I thought was involved.

I have revoked your ban, but please familiarize yourself with the civilian rules to avoid any future mishaps. Keep in mind, if you are a civilian, Indeps who are engaging Blufor are not considered a direct lethal threat to you, so should not be fired upon unless they act in a threatening manner toward you.

Have fun.