Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrTwiggy

rejected Staff App - MrTwiggy

• In-game Name
    MrTwiggy
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST -5:00
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Not regularly but played since 2016
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Kaleb, I'm a courteous, respectful, and helpful person. I've been playing life servers since 2013 with Arma 2 Chernarus life. I then moved on to playing RISE Takistan life on ARMA 2 OA. This is where I gained a lot of experience and I enjoyed every second of it. As I matured throughout the years of playing on RISE, I became a staff member (teamspeak helper) and after around 3 months I was demoted. I was only 15 at the time and I was immature and rude (I will admit my mistakes). I played a ton of taki life until RISE slowly declined in 2017. I've learned a lot over the time that I've played ARMA and my 2,000 hours haven't gone to waste. On to myself personally, I'm a senior in high school and I currently play basketball. It takes up two hours of my day 5 days a week, but I would always have time to be on the server. I can stay dedicated to a task as long as I'm enjoying it, and as I've implied, I really do enjoy Takistan Life.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I feel that being a staff member on Takistan Life requires being able to get over many problems. I feel that I would be dedicated to the server, as I already am now that I know that it's been revived. If I would become a staff member, I would never get angry, complain, or feel negative in any way if I were to have to help out players in the help rooms. I actually enjoyed doing my job on RISE as a TSH (making people take a test to allow them to use the teamspeak), and I was always ready to help as much as I could. I can also give the time that staff members should be on and more. I also feel that I can make friendships quickly with players and I already know some staff members from playing on RISE with them (Maverick, Slingshot, Wizard). Being a staff member on TLX would mean the world to me, and I wouldn't let anyone down.

Thank you for considering my application.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    As stated above, I was a teamspeak helper on the RISE Takistan Life server for around 3 months.

I would like to see some more forum activity first. I have seen you only a few times on the server and this is the only post you have made on the forums.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.