Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

younesboy10

Younesboy8

[In-Game Name] : Younesboy10

[GUID] : a571485514e02e174fc2534dfabb48c5

[Ban information] : DDOS Threats Roque

[Ban Justification] : PERM

[Reason for appeal] : I really don't know where this comes from.

[Improvement] : I Don't know what it should be because I don't know how to do that.

From what I recall, that was a legitimate ban. If you can't admit to your previous actions then I don't see you getting unbanned.

I never Threated the server with a DDoS, What I can remember Is that the server was getting ddosd by somebody unknown, Roque Was Lying And telling that I was the one ddosing, Then Cinematics old staff comes in the problem and came with pretty hard facts, If I was the one ddosing why would I join the Teamspeak without a VPN and more facts came up, I sad multiple times to Roque I am not the one ddosing he mentioned that as lying to staff, I really hate it when people do unjustified things I can understand that he was in a stressed situation, I got banned and the server was still getting ddosd, I want to play on this server with right intensensions, To roleplay On the one and only life server on Arma 2, And I still don't know where this comes from. (Thanks for reading)

P.S Don't Mind my grammar, please

3 minutes ago, younesboy10 said:

I never Threated the server with a DDoS, What I can remember Is that the server was getting ddosd by somebody unknown, Roque Was Lying And telling that I was the one ddosing, Then Cinematics old staff comes in the problem and came with pretty hard facts, If I was the one ddosing why would I join the Teamspeak without a VPN and more facts came up, I sad multiple times to Roque I am not the one ddosing he mentioned that as lying to staff, I really hate it when people do unjustified things I can understand that he was in a stressed situation, I got banned and the server was still getting ddosd, I want to play on this server with right intensensions, To roleplay On the one and only life server on Arma 2, And I still don't know where this comes from. (Thanks for reading)

You were from the rival server OTL at the time and we caught you talking about DDOSing our server when on their Teamspeak, hence the ban.

No That's not true sir, With all respect, The server was already being ddosded , Even cinematics can confirm that I never spoke about ddos  until Roque tried to suspect me for no reason, We spoke about it I told him It isn't me, I never spoke about ddosing  That's something cinematics can also confirm, I Cannot admit something when I didn't do it, I Can admit when its true and the story that I told you is also the story that Cin will give you, Roque tried to make some clout for himself by saying that he found the ddoser when it clearly wasn't me, With all respect I don't even know how to ddos. (Thanks for reading)

P.S Don't mind my grammar, Please

I agree with Gio on this one if you tell the truth i can look into getting you unbanned.

just tell the truth and we can figure this out.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.