Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheev Palpatine

Sheev's Appeal

[In-Game Name] : Sheev Palpatine

[GUID] : 76561198089477398

[Ban information] : Toxic, Provocative and making threats - threats regarding reporting the server for the donations that were around when I was still playing. I made the threats for leverage and I didn't follow up on them, if that counts for anything.

[Ban Justification] : Yes. I remember how I was acting and why I was acting like it, and to be frank I was being a petty child. I fully deserved that ban and the 10-ish months of exile that have come after it.

[Reason for appeal] : Honestly, I don't have a super good reason for it other than I'd like to have the chance to rejoin. I miss this server. You have no guarantee I won't go around being a moron again like I was last time other than my word, and my word doesn't mean jack. I'm asking you to give me a chance. In my own defense, I'll be more of a casual player here as my job eats up most of my time now so it's not like I'll be around very much to cause problems, even if that was my intention - and it isn't.

[Improvement] :  Truthfully, I can't really say "I'm a changed man" or "I'm not like that anymore" or any of the other lies people probably try to feed you. The only way I've really changed as a person since my ban is now I can tell when I'm about to say or do something dumb and I can just remove myself from the situation so everyone is happy. I hate being as mad as I was when I got banned, so now I do what I can to avoid even being around situations like that in the first place. 

I myself banned Sheev and I think he deserves a second chance in this case. It's a fair and truthful appeal.

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been Approved! Keep in mind that next time you receive a ban, it will be PERMANENT and will NOT be removed!

Have fun.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.