Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerrod

Player report against Hordan

• 86 posts

If you are looking to report a player this is the thread for you. 

Issues should first be taken to TS3 before filling out a Player Report. (ts.tlx-gaming.com) 

Notes 

• These reports are currently public to gain feedback from the community. 
  • Filing a Player Report does not guarantee a player will be punished. 
  • Player Reports are a serious matter and should be treated as such.                                                                                                             
Format

[Player name] : Hordan

[Date issue occured] : 1/18/19 | We were in a firefight with BLUFOR and when Hordan (blufor officer) lost the fight and died, he had an outburst and started calling me a faggot n such.

[Evidence] : (List any supporting evidence whether it is screenshots, video, witnesses, etc.)

Please do not leave anything out in your report. The more context we have the better. 

He got a little salty and called you a fag. So what. I'm going to wander a guess that you're not actually gay lol. Everyone gets salty every now and then, by reporting him you take it a step further and burn the bridge with the guy entirely. Think about how you're handling the situation now, yeah he screwed up and he probably deserves to get scolded a little for it but don't go making a big deal out of it for him getting a little salty. I'd just take it in stride man, faggot ain't that bad, he just got a little salty. 

Think about how it makes you look filling out a report and how people will see you for it always first.

I've seen players feud constantly and dealt with their feuds constantly from TS helper to administrator and it gets old, too many good active players are banned because they get in spitting contests because they can't turn the other cheek and be the better man. Everyone gets salty every now and then. 

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

He got a little salty and called you a fag. So what. I'm going to wander a guess that you're not actually gay lol. Everyone gets salty every now and then, by reporting him you take it a step further and burn the bridge with the guy entirely. Think about how you're handling the situation now, yeah he screwed up and he probably deserves to get scolded a little for it but don't go making a big deal out of it for him getting a little salty. I'd just take it in stride man, faggot ain't that bad, he just got a little salty. 

Think about how it makes you look filling out a report and how people will see you for it always first.

I've seen players feud constantly and dealt with their feuds constantly from TS helper to administrator and it gets old, too many good active players are banned because they get in spitting contests because they can't turn the other cheek and be the better man. Everyone gets salty every now and then. 

That term is very disrespectful. Sure people have their differences but you don't need to reiterate the term and double the effect of it. We all moderate ourselves in chat, this is yet another case as to why global needs to be entirely removed.  

P.S. I'm just f-ing with you.  I don't think anyone gets offended that much anymore.  But we really need to get rid of side. 

1 hour ago, MadVlad said:

That term is very disrespectful. Sure people have their differences but you don't need to reiterate the term and double the effect of it. We all moderate ourselves in chat, this is yet another case as to why global needs to be entirely removed.  

P.S. I'm just f-ing with you.  I don't think anyone gets offended that much anymore.  But we really need to get rid of side. 

I just think it's a little petty to report someone for being salty lol, I don't think we should remove any chat, the server would seem dead. People just need to toughen up for the most part and not go whining to a help room for every little thing. 

18 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I just think it's a little petty to report someone for being salty lol, I don't think we should remove any chat, the server would seem dead. People just need to toughen up for the most part and not go whining to a help room for every little thing. 

I don't know where the trend came from to limit types of speech in servers but it is something that is a rule and should be followed.  But as for Global we should atleast have a way to hide it from view, it blows up your screen 24/7 with people whining.

Ok no point going back and forward here much hordan had a previous record already so to have him have such a childish outburst pushed his luck to the limit and a decision was made on it we aren't exactly trying to censor anyone but doing it out in global for everyone to see was not a smart idea as well so leave it at that. Remember people  this is a game after all if you feel like your getting angry over it go take a break or something.

I'm not gay but I do see it as a problem that players like him get to openly be toxic and cry in global. I mean every single time he got shot or robbed he took it to global chat and started bitching and complaining. I think that the toxicity should be acted on sooner or later.

The issue has been investigated and resovled. Further discussion of this topic can be directed to staff either through TS, Discord, or here on the site. 

Just an FYI if you aren't reading the banner up top.....

Player Reports

Do NOT comment on any player report unless you are directly involved in the situation.

2 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Just an FYI if you aren't reading the banner up top.....

Player Reports

Do NOT comment on any player report unless you are directly involved in the situation.

Says in the notes of his post that it's public to gain feedback from community, you also can't see that it said don't comment if you bypass the forum and go straight to the post

On 1/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, Jerrod said:

I'm not gay but I do see it as a problem that players like him get to openly be toxic and cry in global. I mean every single time he got shot or robbed he took it to global chat and started bitching and complaining. I think that the toxicity should be acted on sooner or later.

wth are you referring to here? i only talked in global to talk shit to you which you deserved. i never even got robbed that day i played. Gg though guess we can’t have a RE