Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

First TLX update poll

What should be updated  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be updated first?

• Intro music
    • Whitelist
    • New Zipties moving and putting in cars
    • everyone gets support weapons
    • New economy

26 minutes ago, Hordan said:

hahha please dont white-list the server would die 

I think it means whitelisting blufor and opfor, or am I wrong?

52 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

I think it means whitelisting blufor and opfor, or am I wrong?

yeah probably but either way the server would die so cant risk it for the biscuit. We need some more in game content i think first.

Just now, Hordan said:

yeah probably but either way the server would die so cant risk it for the biscuit. We need some more in game content i think first.

Yeah I’m starting to regret choosing whitelisting 

It would be cool if somone robs a bank in the north, opfor don’t loose money, but if somone robs bank in the south (plz make it happend) blufor don’t loose money. Civs could change what bank they want their money in by scrolling around the bank and choosing new option “change bank” or something like that

10 minutes ago, Morpho said:

It would be cool if somone robs a bank in the north, opfor don’t loose money, but if somone robs bank in the south (plz make it happend) blufor don’t loose money. Civs could change what bank they want their money in by scrolling around the bank and choosing new option “change bank” or something like that

This looks more like something for suggestions channel, not a post about voting on a set list of updates that have been pre selected

there's really no reason to fear white list if you've been playing a faction and have been playing it for a while then your more than likely to get white listed for it.
white listing will just help us deal with the 12 year old kids who hop on a certain faction and start to rdm and blow shit up and then cry when a support case is brought up against them 

5 minutes ago, Dereck Frost said:

Please don't make a new economy i worked too hard to get the 108 million i have :(

I don't think people want it to be harder, if they made it harder it would be suicidal.  They are in the process and just need to implement the changes, so hopefully it can be done for the weekend.

3 hours ago, Dereck Frost said:

Just please don't remove my money <>><>

The economy changes will take time to prepare and will likely be implemented after the next stat reset. As far as difficulty goes, everything will remain the same. The prices will be less inflated, and you will receive less money, but the ratios will remain the same. I.E. Instead of $100,000 paychecks, you might get $1000 and a weapon would cost $500 instead of $50,000. In essence, everything is just being scaled down.

8 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The economy changes will take time to prepare and will likely be implemented after the next stat reset. As far as difficulty goes, everything will remain the same. The prices will be less inflated, and you will receive less money, but the ratios will remain the same. I.E. Instead of $100,000 paychecks, you might get $1000 and a weapon would cost $500 instead of $50,000. In essence, everything is just being scaled down.

Lol so more or less what I said in my post about removing a zero. Except two digits instead of just one.

40 minutes ago, Maverick said:

In my opinion there are some cases where ratios need to be changed. It should not just be a matter of removing a couple digits.

Looks like it will be pretty close so it might be a good idea to do a second vote that only includes the top two voted ones.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:45 AM, Smidge Griffkin said:

Only trolls and undesirables fear the mighty whitelist.........

Clap Clap .... Dame Right . But maybe further down the road once more players commit and invest time then they will be ok to whitelist . 

why is everyone crying about the economy just because there is an extra zero . Leave it as is robbing a bank and getting 7 mil looks better than getting 700k . buying a helicopter for 800k looks more realistic than 80k .. Chill out with fixing economy . 

3 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

why is everyone crying about the economy just because there is an extra zero . Leave it as is robbing a bank and getting 7 mil looks better than getting 700k . buying a helicopter for 800k looks more realistic than 80k .. Chill out with fixing economy . 

Or instead of fixing entire economy just change the currency and make it rupies or Yen lol or better yet make it Dinars lol . 30,000 Dinars for a cup of coffee.