Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tengum

rejected Staff App - Tengum

• In-game Name
    Tengum
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Canada
  • Time zone you live in
    West Coast -08:00 Pacific Time
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Several years
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    Hello,
    My name is Val and I am an old staff member returning to the server. It was nice to hear that the server was coming back.
    I have been playing TK/TLR/TLX for quite a few years, starting in the very early days of the mission, back around 2012 when it originally took off. Over the years I have been part of 5 or 6 different communities as some fell and others rose to popularity. I have volunteered my time as a staff member at every single one and climbed to senior trustworthy positions of Administrator or higher in most. I was known to be the guy that will go out of his way to solve a problem and make the playing experience more enjoyable for everyone. I have pretty thick skin but do not tolerate trolling or bullshit and will usually cut right to the chase. I am very good at analysing RCON logs to catch any wrong-doing or cheating very quickly. Although I work a full-time schedule, I am able to commit a significant portion of my free time to this cause and planning to do so regularly.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe that my strong character values, experience, and professional approach to staffing and staff management will bring a real contribution to the team. I am a mature and responsible adult that is willing to volunteer my time and commit to a high standard. In my years of involvement with various communities, I was able to learn and achieve a lot and I know that I will be able to bring that to the table. I can be trusted with sensitive information and have never abused my authority or power, and I believe that great leadership leads to a more motivated team and an overall more enjoyable playing experience. I am a hard worker that will prove my worth and strive for the top of the ranks.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    6+ years of experience in various community administration roles and senior positions within the Arma community (notably TK) , as well as other games.
    3000+ hours of gameplay combined between Arma 2 and Arma 3.
    Extensive knowledge and experience using RCON and similar monitoring tools.
    2-3 years of personal professional experience in Business management and leading successful teams.

2 hours ago, Isaac said:

- 1 would like to see more form rep first

I agree with Isaac it would be nice to see you be a bit more active on the forums first.

An excellent written application, however it would be great to see you around on the server and the forums for awhile first so people can get to know you.

Just to clarify, I most certainly was not born in 69... not sure how that date got there. Correct DOB is 1996/11/28

3 minutes ago, Tengum said:

Just to clarify, I most certainly was not born in 69... not sure how that date got there. Correct DOB is 1996/11/28

Yeah its a bug. Just manually edit it and add a note of DOB correction.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.