Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfslayer

Border breaches by opfor

Not really covert when it includes a l39 air striking vehicles going to alpha on the north side Kanye

5.2 - BLUFOR/OPFOR Territory

6. Covert operations are not permitted with an armored or armed vehicle, and a maximum number of 4 players may participate.

And randomly shooting at a vehicle across the border in a huey is also not that covert....

And talking about salt..... who is the failure who joins our channel half the time and bitches about someone leaving their faction..... And who arms half of independent to fight the one who left with l39's??

8 hours ago, Wolfslayer said:

This chat is for border breachers. If you se a opfor cross the border put it in this chat.

Name:

Why did they cross:

When:

Evidence:

Do you give 100k awards in game to anyone who reports an opfor to you? Cuz if so, I’m in

This is really needed. I've witnessed countless rdm cases unfold along those borders in and outside of the cp. Unprofessional mostly the opfor but also bluefor

2 minutes ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

Name: Bedroom Mike

Why did they cross: Being him

When:17:40ish

Evidence: used in support case

Hes been delt with, Ill make sure he gets extra punishment for going rouge 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.