Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadVlad

!!!-SPREAD THE WORD THAT TLX IS BACK-!!!

Hello all,

ArmA 2 doesn't maintain the thriving player base it once did but thankfully it is plateaued as of now:

Month Avg. Players Gain % Gain Peak Players
Last 30 Days 785.8 +56.9 +7.81% 1,493
December 2018 728.9 +18.6 +2.61% 1,375
November 2018 710.3 -20.6 -2.82% 1,464
October 2018 730.9 -35.7 -4.65% 1,499
September 2018 766.6 -17.6 -2.25% 1,560
August 2018 784.2 -108.4 -12.14% 1,568

Can everyone just go through their Steam Friends List and find every that has Arma 2 OA in their library, and send them a message advertising the server.  Also, if you have someone that you know will play, consider purchasing them the game from a site like G2A or something.  We don't need negativity about this game "DYING" because it still has a chance!  Everyone do your part and let's get this MF built back up! Message EVERYONE that has the game, try to spark an interest.  The staff is doing their job, we have to do ours!

Lol, why people have something against this guy, when he wants to do a good thing. I think it’s a 50/50 idea since not everyone wil re-integrate to the server and could be a bunch of trolls etc.

BUT I think that “advertising” is also like meh, not a everyone like to get a long ass message that seems fake or something in those lines, best solution here would be just to address other people like “hey dude, arma 2 taki life is back, come join”

Re-elect  Hordan_ 2020 for ruler of takistan, continue to make takistan great again

oh and also sorry to break your rules but arma 2 is dying and has been for 6 years. Every 6 months the players drop like by 600 the best thing to do is just play arma 2 and enjoy yourself, when it goes it goes ARMA 3 has been out since like 2013 im surprised arma 2's been hanging on this long.

If tlx as a community wants to survive it needs to diversify, and still ride arma 2 as far as it will go till it dies, the only way you can save it is if you had some huge ass NINJA type streamer playing it on the daily which will never happen.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.