Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slimbone

Slims opinion on a Indep Leader.

So this is just my two goats on a Indep leader.

With the semi-unstructured nature that the rebel faction of Independants i say there be a small council comprised of rotating members from a list. The list will be of names thrown in by volunteers from that faction. When names are drawn there will be a rebuttal or objection period to trim out unsavories via vote done by the other faction leaders and at least one non biased staff.

8 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

So this is just my two goats on a Indep leader.

With the semi-unstructured nature that the rebel faction of Independants i say there be a small council comprised of rotating members from a list. The list will be of names thrown in by volunteers from that faction. When names are drawn there will be a rebuttal or objection period to trim out unsavories via vote done by the other faction leaders and at least one non biased staff.

+1 

This may be hard to pull off so for now a staff appointed council should be voted in for the betterment of the Indeps.

10 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

We need combat leaders and a Shura council composed of civvies. Religious leaders and just devout muslims etc 

Yes speaking of civ. Im actually gonna be taking a back seat on the indie faction for a bit and only play when organised with fellow members prior to the revival. Dont fear for Im gonna be taking on a role within the civilian faction.  I have a few more laid back ideas for rp while giving room to focus as a staff member but also direct our lost brothers back into the light through Jihad. Alluah Achbar!

giphy (2).gif

( on a off topic it would be nice if civilian muslims (terrorists) would spawn at the terrorist hideout once they have declared terror. 

1 hour ago, Moss said:

( on a off topic it would be nice if civilian muslims (terrorists) would spawn at the terrorist hideout once they have declared terror. 

Thing is when you die as civ NLR (New Life Rule) kicks in. But maybe a terror hideout south or a side shop for civ terrorits down south?

3 hours ago, steinerrr said:

would be awesome if we could spawn somewhere special for us who believe in the true lord

If you scroll down the list of civ slots there are ones that let you spawn south i believe.

If i become Supreme leader of Indeps i will offer the following

10 MIllion Dollars Budget per restart

Free akms, grenades , ammo and 4 rpgs launchers with 20 rockets per restart

4 Goats and a partridge in a pear tree

20 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

If i become Supreme leader of Indeps i will offer the following

10 MIllion Dollars Budget per restart

Free akms, grenades , ammo and 4 rpgs launchers with 20 rockets per restart

4 Goats and a partridge in a pear tree

you had me at supreme leader