Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slimbone

accepted Staff App - SlimBone

• In-game Name
    SlimBone
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States (Oregon)
  • Time zone you live in
    UTC/GMT -7 hours
  • Date of Birth
    01/13/1990
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    1 year plus (id you dont include the dead period)
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I'm a logical and collected individual with a strong sense of teamwork (Commercial Fishermen, Kodiak Alaska) where communication is life or death. I take directions well while holding good leadership skills. I work extremely well under pressure and in teams of varying sizes 2-50+ having worked in a large scale catering company (Sodexo & Levy Restaurateurs). I've lead teams of people of different skill levels and accommodating to their skill levels. I've also been an active member of the gaming community organizing events and hosting many of them after my graduation from the Art Institute of California- San Francisco with a degree in Visual and Game Programming and some of those during. Im now the kitchen manager of a small bar and grill with a stablized schedule.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Through my time with TLX ive seen it go through many changes and was there for the eventual shut down just prior to it now coming back. Theres much to be done to keep this server going and that takes man power to do so. I made a few promises that if TLX came back Id make the time to staff once again. It woupd be an honor to help be part of an unstopable community. If not I would atleast like to be positioned as an advisor to help see that the server continues and grows. Though I do see its now in the best hands possible.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Having once been part of the staff team and commuity along with a few other non-TLX servers I bare the understanding of what it takes to help operate and manage a community like this one. Ive also witnessed one of the few downs this server has gone through and with its renewed activity I stand by my promises I made and if made staff I will bring back all I had ti bring back when I was staff prior.

Date of birth seems to still be bugged out. I entered it correctly... maybe needs to be adjusted to allow manual entery.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.