Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Thompson

Jake Thompson's Blufor Leader Application

Position: Blufor Leader

Name: Jake Thompson

Pros:

• 2300 Hours in Arma 2 OA.
  • Non Biased.
  • Calm and Collective.
  • Well Experienced in Military and Policing administration.
  • I was the Colonel of the Arma 3 NATO.

Cons:

• I can be very Strict.

Plans for Blufor:

I wish to transform Blufor into a non-messy police force/Military. As we all know back a few month ago Blufor was very toxic. My aim is to get Blufor to roleplay more than just getting on for a bit of TDM. I plan on adding a strict protocol to help benefit both the civilians of the north while being able to keep the peace. I also have plans for more roleplay with the Opfor. I won't allow the "Strkyer-For" as Blufor will not be a strict force that will protect the north from any Invasions that might threaten our freedom. Blufor will be a great faction that will be efficient and non-toxic. My Command staff will be non-biased and everyone in Blufor will have a fair chance. I will try my hardest to get new weapons and vehicles into Blufor that are cheaper to make our jobs easier. But a Strict Vehicle restriction will be in place to stop the spamming of Overpowered Vehicles.

Thank you for your time,
Jake Thompson.

On 15/01/2019 at 7:32 PM, Jake Thompson said:

I was the Colonel of the Arma 3 NATO.

This should be a con, the Arma 3 server was a complete disaster

2 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

My friend, age is just a number. It really depends on maturity. 

d9f.jpg

1 hour ago, Jake Thompson said:

My friend, age is just a number. It really depends on maturity. 

Lol I'm sorry bro, I'm not trying to attack you but you haven't even finished puberty yet. You still have a world of hurt and possible depression and stress and relationships and mental changes and life to go through which will affect your maturity big time lol

And trust me, I've been there, I was staff around that age too so many years ago and life kicked me in the balls pretty hard with everything lol sooooo much drama back then that I thought I'd never be apart of but that's life

21 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

isn't ANC current leader? 

Nobody told me about it

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.