Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Genix

accepted Staff App - Genix

• In-game Name
    Genix [SoS]
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • Date of Birth
    03/26/1991
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since January 2018
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    No
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am 27 years old, from Cardiff, Wales and I moved to America 2 years ago. I work at a family owned airfield in aircraft maintenance and flight testing. I'd say I'm a pretty likable guy and fun to be with as well. I love to meet new people online and offline and really enjoy Arma 2. All in all, I've played Arma 2 for probably about 4,000 hours (off and on Steam) and is one of the main places where I've made some of my best friends online. I am most likely going to join the Army within a year or two to go for either a marksman MOS or, my new found passion, leading officer role.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I feel that I should be a staff member because I have been with the community for quite a while and have come to know it and the people that are associated with it very well. It'd be a great feeling to be able to help make sure my favorite Arma server to date is clean of all rule breakers and anyone that would strive to be rude or toxic. Even though I don't have a microphone I don't feel that hinders me in any way being that I can type quite fast and get what I'm trying to say out quick and easy.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have quite a lot of Administration/Staff experience. I am currently a Moderator on a Garry's Mod StarWars RP server called Tamewater and I've been told many times that I do my job very well on it. As one of the co-owners of the airfield that I work at, I have gotten a lot of management, administration and general staffing experience in real life and feel that it could really play a part in how well I could handle and deal with situations on the server.

greg i would love to see you on the staff meme team but i wont be +1 this until you get a mic man we need staff  to yell at idiots not to type at them, once u have a mic i fully support you becoming staff

I agree with everyone here greg, Your staff material but untill you get a mic i cannot +1 this

I think you'd be a great candidate for staff but only if you get a microphone and start talking. It's an essential part of being a staff member and a requirement that goes back years.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.