Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elijah

rejected Staff App - Elijah

• In-game Name
    Elijah
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • Date of Birth
    4/12/2000
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since February of 2018
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I am 18 years old and spent the first half of my life traveling around the world. Until I have about 10 I lived in France, Chad, and Thailand. Once I moved back to the states I was homeschooled and did not go to public school till my freshman year of high school. I have been interested in the military for around 5 years now and as of October I am enlisted in the Navy as a nuclear engineer. I really enjoy role play games of all types. If it is games like arma or even airsoft milsims, I just really enjoy getting to role play with other people.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I would be a good fit for the staff team because I have spent prior time as a staff member on TLX without any issues. I also have a lot of leadership experience both IRL and in game. IRL I have lead a company of over 40 cadets as a 1st sgt in JROTC and now I work in the staff team of my battalion as the s-1. This is less of a leadership position over other cadets and more with files and keeping track of attendance, awards, promotions, and the ranks of over 200 cadets.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Before starting arma 2 I played over 1000 hours on RP servers on unturned and have held many staff positions on those servers. I have been head admin on Bricks Rp server, head moderator on Caboose's RP server, junior moderator on Steve Konig's RP server, and admin on King's RP server. As stated prior I also spent a few months on the staff team on TLX before the server shut down (to be precise I was on the staff team from April 6th 2018 and remained until the server shut down).

+1 You were a good staff member, helped around when you could, id say you can come back

+1 we need more of those who've been around since the stone age of TLX to keep us young ones in line. You got my vote.

Nothing personal Elijah, I just feel like we shouldn't fill the newly opened positions with old staff members. I think we should expand our horizon and wait for new people to apply

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.