Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kane

Kanes Opfor leader application

Kane - Stay as current Leader

As the Leader of opfor, The Opfor will be a more RP and police force, Interacting with all factions instead of just Flying around in our hinds and jets. Killing everything in out sights.

All opfor will act as a proper Military police force instead of gangsters with big guns

I have over 1800+ hours on arma 2 and most of thoes hours are on TLX Opfor

I already have a foothold in the opfor millitary, And a working chain of command that is voluntary followed

In total, Most opfor will Behave while im in charge, So vote for me if you wish opfor to go down a more stable path

I also have a ushanka

+1 He was the opfor Leader before the server shut down and during that time he really helped opfor grow and made it fun to RP as opfor.

+1 Hes already told people to stop spamming hinds and be boots on the ground more , has started to rp and tried to force blufor yesterday into an rp moment but they just ignored him , If kane continues with his plans i see the south becoming more  civ and rp friendly and actually giving opfor something to do than bully  indeps with hinds 

+1 Kane has always been a very good OPFOR and has always tried to get the OPFOR organized and into an effective state. I believe he would be the best pick for the leader of OPFOR.

All hatred aside... I believe he needs to mature a lot more before i believe he is fit for command. He has permitted multiple rule break including the following

Attempting to take me hostage in a covert ops mission.... This covert ops mission included a l39 and a  mi-24 Hind. The l39 was airstriking vehicles in the north.

He has authorized/allowed multiple attacks on Blufor with the idea of covert ops....

He does not wish to rp. Instead just choosing the old opfor motto. When in doubt nuke it out. When the civilians try to rp something in the north. He will get joint ops going and will attack the civilians. And i have a feeling that is because i am in that group rp'ing something.

I remember a while back people claimed that the server died out because of the constant wars that me and Jake Thompson caused..... Right now i see him going on that same path of daily wars. He also claims that he wishes to make opfor more boots on the ground. If you wish to push something you have to atleast do it yourself. When i see kane he is usually in a bmp3, Mi-24 or a tunguska.

I do see a lot of inmature responces here. half of them do not bring a decent argument.

1. He has a good hat                               (I have the exact same as we both ordered them from the same place)

2. he never lets comrade stalin down       (Has let comrade rule book down)

On 15-1-2019 at 8:27 PM, Zen said:

+1 Hes already told people to stop spamming hinds and be boots on the ground more , has started to rp and tried to force blufor yesterday into an rp moment but they just ignored him , If kane continues with his plans i see the south becoming more  civ and rp friendly and actually giving opfor something to do than bully  indeps with hinds 

(Said it but doesn't follow it him self)

4. His name being kane             (Not even gonna start)           

Extra thing for Kane

The reason i left opfor is because when i was around with you nothing happend. You attempted to get ranks going but that did not happen. You attempted a half assed attempt at a guidelines book..... but that didn't happen. You wanted to push boots on the ground..... but that didn't happen..... You might now have more standing that blufor has..... but that is because blufor doesn't even have a commander.

2 hours ago, Wolfslayer said:

All hatred aside... I believe he needs to mature a lot more before i believe he is fit for command. He has permitted multiple rule break including the following

Attempting to take me hostage in a covert ops mission.... This covert ops mission included a l39 and a  mi-24 Hind. The l39 was airstriking vehicles in the north.

He has authorized/allowed multiple attacks on Blufor with the idea of covert ops....

He does not wish to rp. Instead just choosing the old opfor motto. When in doubt nuke it out. When the civilians try to rp something in the north. He will get joint ops going and will attack the civilians. And i have a feeling that is because i am in that group rp'ing something.

I remember a while back people claimed that the server died out because of the constant wars that me and Jake Thompson caused..... Right now i see him going on that same path of daily wars. He also claims that he wishes to make opfor more boots on the ground. If you wish to push something you have to atleast do it yourself. When i see kane he is usually in a bmp3, Mi-24 or a tunguska.

I do see a lot of inmature responces here. half of them do not bring a decent argument.

1. He has a good hat                               (I have the exact same as we both ordered them from the same place)

2. he never lets comrade stalin down       (Has let comrade rule book down)

(Said it but doesn't follow it him self)

4. His name being kane             (Not even gonna start)           

Extra thing for Kane

The reason i left opfor is because when i was around with you nothing happend. You attempted to get ranks going but that did not happen. You attempted a half assed attempt at a guidelines book..... but that didn't happen. You wanted to push boots on the ground..... but that didn't happen..... You might now have more standing that blufor has..... but that is because blufor doesn't even have a commander.

Wouldnt be an app if there wasnt some criticism 

Edit: +-1, you are a good guy and I know you mean the best so I don't want to straightup -1, I just disagree with the idea of leaders entirely. 

I personally don't and have never liked the idea and implementation of one "leader" for a faction, it has never panned out like the leaders have wanted. I remember Canadian tried to organize blufor and do ranks and everything and how when it came to war and trying to control people there was lots of drama because people weren't following orders. 

I'm sorry but I kinda have to agree partially with wolf on this one, really the last paragraph of his post about the ranks and guidelines and everything. The stuff has never really worked out in my experience. The fondest memories I have of wartime have been when we all worked together naturally instead of one guy giving orders and getting onto people and when we naturally elected someone to lead just for that war and everyone went along with it because it was wanted then. 

Overall, I'm personally not for the ranks and rules and leadership of factions like a staff position or something because in my experience it has only caused grief and drama between players and less fun overall, especially when the leader has been a staff member as well. I have always and will always hold the belief that TLX should remain as sandbox and natural as possible. I know you guys have good intentions and all and I respect that but forced roleplay, at least in my experience 4 years on the server, has never worked out or been as fun. 

Just now, Wolfslayer said:

Everytime you enter a helproom with kane he will sing one of his biggest hits.

Dont start

7 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

Everytime you enter a helproom with kane he will sing one of his biggest hits.

Especially the 0:30 mark

I feel like this should have been posted in TLX memes lol I'm not saying it is Kane like you are but it's been alot of TLX staff over the years

2 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I feel like this should have been posted in TLX memes lol I'm not saying it is Kane like you are but it's been alot of TLX staff over the years

That wasnt the meme, they like calling me kanye, and they know i hate it

1 hour ago, Kane said:

That wasnt the meme, they like calling me kanye, and they know i hate it

BONUS MEME

With the state the servers in and for my personal faith in Kane i know with him the faction of Opfor is in capable hands. It takes a team like I learned making an organized group within the Indie faction not just its leader. And getting to know Kane I rest my vote with him. If anyone next would be @Dereck Frost or @aleks though with a i may be tagging the wrong person its been awhile just sit down. But thats my opinion and im just a pile of bones.

images.png

1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

With the state the servers in and for my personal faith in Kane i know with him the faction of Opfor is in capable hands. It takes a team like I learned making an organized group within the Indie faction not just its leader. And getting to know Kane I rest my vote with him. If anyone next would be @Dereck Frost or @aleks though with a i may be tagging the wrong person its been awhile just sit down. But thats my opinion and im just a pile of bones.

images.png

aww shucks I ain't even come to mind