Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

Blufor Leader App.

Name: Anonymous User (in game)

I would like to take up the role as Blufor's leader to create a better organized and professional team. As it stand Blufor has both great and excellent players along with those who are unfamiliar with the rules of the server or have little experience as Blufor and shoot civs without reason or because they had a gun out without attempting to communicate with them. To keep it short I'll list what I believe to be my strong points and weaknesses (pros and cons.) Also to add on to my first sentence I would make sure that if I am not around that there would be trusted and professional Blufor who are able to do the job well and are accepted within the community as great Blufor.

Pros: I work well in teams and other people in general, I have a cool head when I take stuff seriously which is about 2% of the time but if I get a role to fulfill I do take is seriously yet in a relaxed manner. I am well known throughout TLX (if the older members are still here) and have built myself a somewhat questionable reputation but I am accepted as a nice and friendly person who gives staff a hard time. I'm able to make educated decisions about dealing with other factions as I have hundreds of hours on all of them over my course of playing TLX for 5 years.

Cons: Perhaps my biggest flaw is that after making a decisions once done thinking it over I tend to stick to it and that's my red-blooded American spirit kicking in. I can get angry and have a foul temper but that's only if I've had a bad day.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.