Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfslayer

A new entrance theme for blufor?

I like the tune, but I feel this would probably take time and effort that could be put towards a more important thing at the current time.

Some of the default A2 soundtrack is really good so you could use that right?

The one for poor and indep is good, but the civilian one is just kind of obnoxious and I think it should be something From the arma 2 soundtrack like the one that plays in the background that you cant hear because of the Arab money one, I’m fine with the blufor one tho.

why you gotta  make me feel old but i think something like  intro music shouldnt really be our biggest concern 

1 hour ago, Zen said:

why you gotta  make me feel old but i think something like  intro music shouldnt really be our biggest concern 

Make an argument for something that actually is of concern, I personally think that the female skin glitching is of greater concern

How about this music motivates a soldier. The other one is kinda shit imo..... This sounds more fitting to the faction. The change would be minimal since you wouldn't really have to change much in the mission file... if they want a short 10 to 15 second snippit of it i'll provide it.... if they need it in a different format i'll provide it.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.