Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANC

ANC Facion Leader Application

Name ANC 

Age 18

United Kingdom

Bluefor Application

Positive 

2000 hours on arma 2 

only play bluefor 

well know in the bluefor community 

was a Army Cadet for 3 years gained the rank of lance corporal 

I have a plan to organized blufor 

434 hours on server 

I know how indep/opfor work 

I know all the basic of running a unit

calm during most problem 

all ways on the server 

and always on reachable 

Negatives

Slight Temper 

Thanks for taking the time to read my application no mater who is bluefor leader I will always play 

ANC

LINK   

+1 ANC has always been a very dedicated BLUFOR and is actually quite the challenge at times for us Independent's. Overall I think he would be a great BLUFOR lead.

P.S. Fix your link.

+1 Seems to want to end problems in a diplomatic manner instead of using violence. Calm person and would be a good Commander for blufor. Would not have a problem with following him.

+1 when I was a civ wanted for terrorism after crashing a plane and dying, actually listened to what I was saying rather than shooting me on sight or arresting me without question.

+1 great with RP and does an amazing job as Blufor. I spent a lot of time playing with him before the server shut down and I would love to see him as the commander.

+1 I see anc leading blufor towards a  more proper and well organized blufor hopefully his plan isnt to let everyone sit in a striker or blow up a civ cause he was speeding , i dont see why not we should  give anc a try of organizing blufor 

Here you go sir, take this big fat +1

I think you would be the most amazing blufor leader yet, I don't see anyone coming close to be as competent as you. I've played with you on Blufor a lot and you are one of the best players that I know, besides being a proper roleplayer, you also know the way of the enemy (As described in your application).

All in all.. Why bother with more applications? Get this man the title he deserves

+1 

Yes we may be Rivals, Yes we may slamg slurrs at each other everyday and allday...But the man is the best blufor ive seen on my times on TLX, He deserves the postion and should get it. Id go to war agaisnt him anyday of the week