Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kane

Opfor Leader Applications

Here is the place to put your applications and Reason why you should be picked for the postion

1 hour ago, Kane said:

Here is the place to put your applications and Reason why you should be picked for the postion

Kane are you not running for it? I kinda just assumed that you had the position. You are definitely the best person for the job. And also where do we post for Indep?

36 minutes ago, Kane said:

Kane - Stay as current Leader

As the Leader of opfor, The Opfor will be a more RP and police force, Interacting with all factions instead of just Flying around in our hinds and jets. Killing everything in out sights.

All opfor will act as a proper Military police force instead of gangsters with big guns

I have over 1800+ hours on arma 2 and most of thoes hours are on TLX Opfor

I already have a foothold in the opfor millitary, And a working chain of command that is voluntary followed

In total, Most opfor will Behave while im in charge, So vote for me if you wish opfor to go down a more stable path

Kane is a dictator. -1 (jk, Kane has always been OPFOR big boi and would be a good leader).

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.