Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

New Faction Leaders

We will be voting in new faction leaders for TLX to be a possible leader put the faction you want to lead and why you should be a leader of that faction and your goals as the leader. 

The voting will take place early next week

feel free to vote on posts to increase the possibility of them being in the vote.  

-TLX Staff Team

5 minutes ago, Isaac said:

post them in a new post and link them here

Does this go for Independent as well? If so, I wouldn't mind being in a high up position, though not the leader.

2 minutes ago, Genix said:

Does this go for Independent as well? If so, I wouldn't mind being in a high up position, though not the leader.

yes indep as well

15 minutes ago, ANC said:

Name ANC

Faction Bluefor 

Reason I play blufor 24/7 im very experience in blufor job is In takistan I have 10hours on blufor and 473 hours on tlx in general I was a army cadet for 3 years and gain the rank of lance corporal so I know the basics of running a successful unit. I only play bluefor because I want to see it succeed in be a faction since I joined it im well know in the bluefor community know what there problem is that make blufor a weak faction 

if I don't get picked than I hope that the bluefor colonel dose a great and I will play blufor no mater who is in charge.

Thanks for taking the time to read my aps 

ANC

Wrong area big boy.

"I volunteer as tribute"

Name: Wolfslayer

Faction: Blufor

Positives:

- 3000 hours in arma 2 worth of experience

- 1500 + hours of Takistan life experience

- In depth knowledge on opfor and independent

- Calm headed.

- Organized

- PaperMonkey (As in i can write alot of documents, Rank lists, etc)

- Knows the strengths and weaknesses of the opfor high command

Negatives:

- Quick to anger opfor

- Sometimes over aggresive in a response to opfor

- Tends to look for boundries

If i do not get accepted i would like to nominate ANC. I have seen him in action on blufor and do believe he has what it takes to become a decent commander.

37 minutes ago, Morpho said:

Do we have to choose from a list of candidates or can we just choose anyone ?

I think if someone makes a forum post about why they think they'd be a good leader you +1 or leave a comment on it.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.