Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Stavaros

Static MG and Arty

I think it would be great if we were able to add-in deployable MG and artillery guns. For BLUFOR, INDEP, and OPFOR we could set up firebases with deployables in time of war and from the mountains smash the otherside. 

49 minutes ago, Mark Stavaros said:

I think it would be great if we were able to add-in deployable MG and artillery guns. For BLUFOR, INDEP, and OPFOR we could set up firebases with deployables in time of war and from the mountains smash the otherside. 

MG's maybe could work but artillery, I assume you mean mortars, have already proven to be a very bad idea. Both could be abused extremely easily, but placeable .50 cals could be a good thing if they are somehow implemented to where they could not be abused.

1 hour ago, Genix said:

MG's maybe could work but artillery, I assume you mean mortars, have already proven to be a very bad idea. Both could be abused extremely easily, but placeable .50 cals could be a good thing if they are somehow implemented to where they could not be abused.

Dude your red text is like seriously hard to read lol srs

On topic, I thought there were already options for this unless you can't get the 50 and grad or mortars anymore

35 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

Dude your red text is like seriously hard to read lol srs

On topic, I thought there were already options for this unless you can't get the 50 and grad or mortars anymore

What's so bad about it my friend? 

25 minutes ago, Genix said:

What's so bad about it my friend? 

we're blind americans

4 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Remember that one time, we allowed the use of mortars? I do........ It sucked.

lol we allowed mortars forever until it got changed, it was actually pretty great, if you couldn't assemble a team and get on the radar to find it your copforce was shite

3 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

lol we allowed mortars forever until it got changed, it was actually pretty great, if you couldn't assemble a team and get on the radar to find it your copforce was shite

Yeah mortars weren't a problem at all until 2018. Since the person who used them 24/7 doesn't play anymore why not allow them again since they make organized attacks so much easier.

Yeah man i'd love to bomb enemies from far away without using massive artillery cannons from enourmous distances.Also mortars have i believe,illumination shells?Idk i saw illum ammo for it so i thought it was it.Also ain't there the smoke shells thingy too?The White Phosphorous which according to some people does not do damage,still it could be used to fire towards sniper positions and block their vision :) 

I would like to see something like this if we got a revive system, I would hate trekking 10 minutes to CPA just to get nuked by Arty.  Also, it should be strictly limited to war time.  For mortars, I think INDY should get them at all times but at a high price.  

On 14/01/2019 at 7:12 PM, Mark Stavaros said:

already in

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.