Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smidge Griffkin

SERVER HAS GONE LIVE!

@everyone Just a heads up: The server is ready and has gone live! Big thanks to Isaac and Giovanni for getting the issues sorted. For now, it will remain locked until tomorrow morning, and will be opened between 2pm-3pm Est. I will make a final announcement prior to unlocking the server. Keep your eyes peeled.

Smidge.

Can you unban my main account Hordan_ from the forums and my friend's pickles and Ghantz so we can play good ol' tlx again and bring like 7 people to the server?

Also, when is the server gonna go up full time?

Also are there donation perks or is bohemia still being dumb?

And can we do an advertising campaign to raise awareness for the server?

Just now, The legendary Jordan_ said:

Can you unban my main account Hordan_ from the forums and my friend's pickles and Ghantz so we can play good ol' tlx again and bring like 7 people to the server?

Server goes up tomorrow around 2-3 PM for goodsies until it eventually dies again.

I don't think there'll be donation perks considering Bohemia's stance on it (i still support the ETADICK route.)

The staff and server might like it if you advertised and got more people to play as long as they weren't big dum dums.

6 hours ago, The legendary Jordan_ said:

The staff team will be looking over all bans and re-evaluating them to decide who to unban and who to not unban.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.