Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smidge Griffkin

Return of TLX

Hello everyone.

For those of you unaware, I have taken over ownership of TLX. We are hoping to have the server online this Saturday. To begin with, we will not being doing any major changes to the mission file, the server will go up as it is, so people can play before we set to work. Myself and the rest staff team are going to review past bans and revoke those we deem worthy of another chance. So spread the word and bring your friends, I hope to see you all on in the near future.

Smidge.

14 hours ago, Mez said:

Give supporter paychecks and I get you at least 3 people and at most 6

I donated but I don't give a shit if I get paychecks or not. Making money is one of the most fun things to do on the server, I think it is kind of bad that we (the people who donated) don't get benefits but hey, what can you do.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:06 PM, Genix said:

I donated but I don't give a shit if I get paychecks or not. Making money is one of the most fun things to do on the server, I think it is kind of bad that we (the people who donated) don't get benefits but hey, what can you do.

Not getting benefits for donating is good, none of that pay2win garbo. Also smidge could get popped by bohemia if they found out. not a good position to be in.

2 hours ago, Bender said:

Not getting benefits for donating is good, none of that pay2win garbo. Also smidge could get popped by bohemia if they found out. not a good position to be in.

To be honest, it's really not pay to win, it's all getting taken care of though now. In my opinion if Bohemia wanted to do anything about it, they could have far before now. I could care less if I get extra goodies at this point though.

1 hour ago, Genix said:

To be honest, it's really not pay to win, it's all getting taken care of though now. In my opinion if Bohemia wanted to do anything about it, they could have far before now. I could care less if I get extra goodies at this point though.

I disagree. Having had the donator perks myself: it's absolutely p2w. But hey, w.e. I'm just siked that it's not around anymore.

5 minutes ago, Bender said:

I disagree. Having had the donator perks myself: it's absolutely p2w. But hey, w.e. I'm just siked that it's not around anymore.

With paychecks it was P2W but the only good supporter stuff is discounts and the aa12 he

23 minutes ago, Mohamemd Von Bjorn said:

Damn ! Not only the server's back, but its almost full all the time ! It's like a christmas miracle :P 

Welcome back bud.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.