Sign in to follow this  
John-Carter

John Carter's report on 2 players

[Player name] : Horden and Picklez

[Date issue occured] : 15/07/2018

[Issue] : i joined the server to just play as i normally do but i was greeted by some unfriendly fellows. not only did the cop knock me out 3 times but he abused me and was constantly mic spamming in side chat. a pmc also killed me after claiming someone hired him to kill me. now the knocking out of me 3 times started to get my annoyed in which i decided to record what was happening and post it on youtube. these guys also kept telling me that they where talking to the server owner and claiming i was gonna get banned for "breaking the rules". i impounded a car that was in the middle of the road in which is what started this.....

[Evidence] : 

note the "pmc" that killed me did not have his tag and at the same time the police officer [the chief of police] was helping this "pmc" to kill me "a fellow police officer" 

Guest D***

Your PC might be on fire kiddo.

On 7/15/2018 at 6:02 AM, John-Carter said:
[Player name] : Horden and Picklez

[Date issue occured] : 15/07/2018

[Issue] : i joined the server to just play as i normally do but i was greeted by some unfriendly fellows. not only did the cop knock me out 3 times but he abused me and was constantly mic spamming in side chat. a pmc also killed me after claiming someone hired him to kill me. now the knocking out of me 3 times started to get my annoyed in which i decided to record what was happening and post it on youtube. these guys also kept telling me that they where talking to the server owner and claiming i was gonna get banned for "breaking the rules". i impounded a car that was in the middle of the road in which is what started this.....

[Evidence] : 

These are rule breaks I will have a higher up close this and start the bans

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.