Isaac

We need to increase server population!

How Can We Do This?

1st. We Need more staff and players to jump on the server and bring some friends!

2nd. We NEED more player and staff created events!

3rd. We need more roleplay (more Hostages at banks, More interactions between players, More Gangs / Factions)

4th. We need to slowly expand to the server with monthly/ bi-monthly updates and bugfixes

5th. We need more Respect and community between players and staff to each other

(If you have any suggestions or any way to help increase population please comment down below) 

Thanks,

Isaac Junior Mod  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

we need everyone to stop saying server is dead and to just join it. ez fix

I totally agree with you jumpy way to many people have been saying it's dead lately we, if people join the server it wouldn't be dead anymore

Asking people to get on the server won't do much, you need to get them to want to join themselves. The other Taki Life server right now has more players because it doesn't have OPFOR and INDEP so people can be civilians and roleplay in peace. It also has things like a court system, proper southern government, cops that actually act like cops. Monthly / Bi-monthly updates are a good idea, maybe implement something new in each one. Events are also good but events are more successful when you already have a well-established population, I don't think it will do much with a small population.

I've given some ideas before in the suggestions forums to remove INDEP, change the map to Chernarus and some other minor stuff. In my opinion, if you want to stay alive and successful compete with the other server you need to bring something new to the table. The only reason TLX had a stable population like a month ago was because it was the only Taki Life server, now there is competition, and you need to compete for the player base, asking people to join won't be enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Haqqa said:

Asking people to get on the server won't do much, you need to get them to want to join themselves. The other Taki Life server right now has more players because it doesn't have OPFOR and INDEP so people can be civilians and roleplay in peace. It also has things like a court system, proper southern government, cops that actually act like cops. Monthly / Bi-monthly updates are a good idea, maybe implement something new in each one. Events are also good but events are more successful when you already have a well-established population, I don't think it will do much with a small population.

I've given some ideas before in the suggestions forums to remove INDEP, change the map to Chernarus and some other minor stuff. In my opinion, if you want to stay alive and successful compete with the other server you need to bring something new to the table. The only reason TLX had a stable population like a month ago was because it was the only Taki Life server, now there is competition, and you need to compete for the player base, asking people to join won't be enough.

+1

Just give it a few months to a year when BGA shuts down and someone revives TLX for the umpteenth time, there'll be players then.

6 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

we need everyone to stop saying server is dead and to just join it. ez fix

So true. People just keep saying "Oh server's dead rip"  and do nothing about it.

its a phase it will pass, that other popular server is boring and will get slow again and this one will rise again.

I've concluded this from going on that server to a populated area and seen nothing but people yelling memes as rp

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Isaac said:

The server has not fallen yet we must rise it from the ashes 

the server fell a long ass time ago, we're just playing with a long dead corpse at this point lmao, we keep reviving it and won't let it die like necromancers or some shit

Edited by JUDGE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

the server fell a long ass time ago, we're just playing with a long dead corpse at this point lmao, we keep reviving it and won't let it die like necromancers or some shit

Lmao we must keep it alive! Even though it never died 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.