Cracky.JNR

The word Nibba

I personally think that the word nibba or the "N" word spelled with an A should stop being used as I think it is still a derogatory term for African American people. Although they are spelled differently they still mean the same thing and still are racist. It's like calling somebody special instead of calling them retarded, they both mean the same thing but are presented differently.

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

Listen up, im deadass gonna fucking inhale your father and erase him from the space-time continuum if you pull that fucking shit ever again. D E A D A S S

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The real word and your replacement are both retarded. If you do't stop I'm calling the cops. Please kindly remove your forums account and sell your computer.

Just kidding  pshhh

• Like 1

Lols dat broke a$$ nippa mad

Like how special you have to be to call retarded people "retards", thats just disgusting. 

Please dont ban me for jokes like i was banned during april for single  school shooting joke

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Oh and yeah, angery reactions only

23 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Lols dat broke a$$ nippa mad

Like how special you have to be to call retarded people "retards", thats just disgusting. 

Please dont ban me for jokes like i was banned during april for single  school shooting joke

That's very offensive.

I'm deeply offended by this statement and request an admin look into banning this individual for continued abuse.

• Haha 1

honestly just don't use it as well because cracky and Gregory have a point using a replacement word is not going to change anything you are pretty much saying the same thing