Sign in to follow this  
ps3bo

I was Banned???

[In-Game Name] : (ps3bo) 

[GUID] : (i dont know what a GUID is) 

[Ban information] : (List the reason provided when you try to join the server. IE: Winters | Ts/FactionAbuse| 3D)

[Ban Justification] : (yes it was but not for so long i also barely had time to log off i got the warning and was banned not 1 minute later i was trying to explain to my friend i met that i had to switch to civ but i was banned while doing so) 

[Reason for appeal] : (I am on teamspeak now im sorry i had problems downloading the proper version before because my dad has my pc set so only he is administrator) 

[Improvement] :  (I have went over the rules and will follow them now im sorry can i please just be unbanned its the only half decent server for fun)

Edited by ps3bo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

i tried to join team speak yesterday but i had issues updating to the proper version sorry

i got it working now but i am still banned for 3 days

Edited by ps3bo

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.