Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Pickle

Rules to add

I have very many hours on very many different Taki life servers and many of them had different sets of rules to help accommodate to situation that they had in there server's. There are two rules that I would like to suggest to be added to the server rules.

1: Combat logging, the other day I was on the hunt for someone who had shot down my little bird we had been engaged less then two minutes and I see in chat that he had disconnected, at the time I was let then 200 meters away and I would have found him if he hadn't relogged. I let it slide but he then came back about ten minutes later still having all of his equipment and vehicle he had left unlocked and then shot me with a rocket launcher killing me and destroying my 2mill dollar vehicle. All and all I be live that there should be a rule against combat logging as it ruins gameplay and role play.

2: If in a safe zone i.e. Civ spawn, when confronted by police for being terrorist, being in possession of illegal items (guns [things that are vissable] or in a illegal vehicle) should have to comply with police commands 100%. This would help reduce safe zone fleeing and safe zone hiding.

Please let me know what you guys think would love to hear some feedback :D

I agree with the first one but in a safe zone you shouldn't have to comply with police since it is a SAFE zone, besides fleeing into it is already against rules so just take it to a help room if it happens or report them.

11 minutes ago, Mr.Pickle said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People are not allowed to flee into a safe zone, if you chase them in there they are supposed to role play out.

However, if you happen across someone in a safe zone they don't have to do shit and you can't do shit about it as there is also a rule about scouting from a safe zone and camping a safe zone.

• Thanks 1

I think there should be at least one place where everyone can hide, even when chased. Same would happen in very populated city, where you could loose people coming after you by hiding somewhere. If you are armed - sure thing you can try to kill someone chasing you, but when you cannot do shit - you will be just KOSed or arrested. This thing could add a lot to RP and would make escapes more exciting, as you could hide with good amount of luck and guys chasing you would be under pressure, to catch you before you hit the safe spot.

Hideouts for the win, I believe civ spawn is a good place for that, as there is a crowd of civiliana and you can literally hide between some buildings

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.