Sign in to follow this  
Alec

TLA Airforce

I'd like to open discussion for training and managing TLA air assets. An air captain rank will be assigned in the future. I have a few ideas for training and implementation.  I'd like to see the Air captain responsible for training on aircraft handling. These aircraft are expensive and no one likes a botched landing. At any time the air captain could train a recruit basic power management for landings in jet aircraft. I have seen a few players that refuse to attempt short field landing with our drone. A short field landing can be done with a little training and can save you from bailing out and losing your drone. We are sometimes referred to as HINDfor. I truly enjoy using hinds in opfor and I think we should train our pilots on the right situations to implement them. Honestly for a patrol role our pilots can be in mi8 rockets in peacetime for a cost effective way to patrol from the sky. 

Another idea i've had for training. 

I was in charge of a section of the Takistan life revolution opfor air force known as the VDV I believe. trained in paratrooper operations. Id enjoy seeing training and specific certification for this.

Let me know what you think guys I have many more ideas but its time to get back into the game! 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.