Wolfslayer

Add the r73 to the ka 52

Cuz viper has... so aligator must has.

no but for real... When there is a no jet war opfor has no flying aa. So there is not chance in hell that opfor can shoot down any blufor air vehicles. Tunguska is to slow. Shilka has no rockets and ka 52 and hind has no aa

• Like 4

+1 would make the war a lot harder on both sides and wont be just a 1 sided war  

+1 recently jake and only jake has been whinging to more senior staff for a war with no jets, this way blufor can dominate the skies with their helicopters that have AA armaments while opfor has nothing

+1 I agree with Wolfslayer,The AH-1Z That BLUFOR has,they have 1 sidewinders on each wing,it is very OP when you consider that OPFOR has no helicopter with Anti Air Missiles,and when there are WARS where JETs aren't allowed the BLUFOR side will probrably win .

Edited by Dereck Frost

38 minutes ago, Pearse said:

+1 recently jake and only jake has been whinging to more senior staff for a war with no jets, this way blufor can dominate the skies with their helicopters that have AA armaments while opfor has nothing

I didn't make the decision for a No jet war or even bring it up, I didn't even know it was a no jet war until it was announced.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Jake Thompson said:

I didn't make the decision for a No jet war or even bring it up, I didn't even know it was a no jet war until it was announced.

You even laughed during yesterdays war about how you would only do no jets from now on. You take the easy way on everything.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

+1 Tunguskas cannot lock onto vipers with there AA but the vipers can, usually out of peoples view distance. Opfor has a lot of shit vehicles it is mostly 1 sided.

Tbh if it's a ground only war then Opfor>Blufor. In an air war with both sides having at least 1 Su-34 and 1 F-35 it's more of an equal match

52 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Tbh if it's a ground only war then Opfor>Blufor. In an air war with both sides having at least 1 Su-34 and 1 F-35 it's more of an equal match

In my opinion, Blufor has better vehicles then Opfor does in ground and air. Opfor does have some advantages in some areas ex. Ground AA, however; Blufor has many counters to that. I think Opfor outskill Blufor in ground fights but with the current "meta" of Air and Motor spam and spawn trapping Opfor have it hard. Especially since Blufor does have a lot more donators. A lot of Opfors arsenal is legit outdated, the hind is slow, heavy hard to use and evade, the jets are mighty expensive and need 2 people inside, the tanks are decent but lack in firepower and armour. Blufor has a lot more advantages, I think adding some rules and adding some buffs to Opfor could make it less 1 sided of a fight.

8 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

In my opinion, Blufor has better vehicles then Opfor does in ground and air. Opfor does have some advantages in some areas ex. Ground AA, however; Blufor has many counters to that. I think Opfor outskill Blufor in ground fights but with the current "meta" of Air and Motor spam and spawn trapping Opfor have it hard. Especially since Blufor does have a lot more donators. A lot of Opfors arsenal is legit outdated, the hind is slow, heavy hard to use and evade, the jets are mighty expensive and need 2 people inside, the tanks are decent but lack in firepower and armour. Blufor has a lot more advantages, I think adding some rules and adding some buffs to Opfor could make it less 1 sided of a fight.

lol yeah Su-34 is mega expensive but T90>M1A2 if you know how to use it, Hind is fast, and easy to dodge missiles but is a brick at high speeds. For the jet just toss AI in it and you can manual fire with it locking onto stuff. Tunguska and the M6 are equal I'd say.

2 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Especially since Blufor does have a lot more donators.

I wanna see the car faqs. Cause you said the same about Indies...

+1, currently you can't even engage cobra before it shoots you down, and if its missiles miss, it just runs to the base and rearms.Repeat.

Aight, lets be honest, nothing is going to happen as now there is no devs workin on TLX. yall know that, why are you wasting your time? Try to focus on community, so maybe the players who play a lot on TLX would change their playstyle from KOSing everyone and bending the rules.

And yep Jake, I've got you in my mind. Embassies? Really? Ive thought embassies are small places in another countrys land, not a place that allows you fly everywhere with whatever you want. Nobody is going to play this game, if OPF will basecamp IND (L39ed 200metres by base) if blufor will fly with hinds and shit around, destroying their own cities and KOSing everyone (mi24ed from 1km while still behind a border)  (kosed by some 50 cal that had to be far away from bank as the I werent able to hear sounds, although ive got no weapon and i wasnt just running in circle like an idiot around the bank)

Unfortunately, for now on, i aint surprised that this thing is dying :/

13 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Aight, lets be honest, nothing is going to happen as now there is no devs workin on TLX

I take a bit of offense to this. I've been extremely busy this month since taking over as Director again because of the school year wrapping up, but that doesn't mean I won't be working on the mission once I have the free time to do so. I've got a lot of things on my to-do list in regards to server development.

Also, adding the R-73 to the Ka-52 is a simple thing to do. It's not hard at all. It's just a matter of whether we decide to do it or not.

Yes - there are a lot of things on the server that require work. We'll get there, but it will take time.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Giovanni said:

I take a bit of offense to this. I've been extremely busy this month since taking over as Director again because of the school year wrapping up, but that doesn't mean I won't be working on the mission once I have the free time to do so. I've got a lot of things on my to-do list in regards to server development.

Also, adding the R-73 to the Ka-52 is a simple thing to do. It's not hard at all. It's just a matter of whether we decide to do it or not.

Yes - there are a lot of things on the server that require work. We'll get there, but it will take time.

Are you still in school? Ouch, a college I presume?

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.