• Country you live in
    United States of America
  • Time zone you live in
    Eastern Standard
  • Date of Birth
    07/27/1999
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since January of this year (2018)
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I'm 18 and I've been a Member on TLX since January, I'm a friendly easy to talk to guy, I'm Mature and Follow the rules, I used to be staff here about a month ago, and I resigned because I was graduating High School and had other life issue come up but now everything has settled down and I'm eager to move states to attend college in late August, I'm from Northeastern America and will soon be moving to Vermont for said college, and can/will be on most of the time while the main playerbase is on, I know the ins and out of the Staff team and the operation of the server, and I have played over 250 hours on the server. I also know minor French and am eager to come back, and to help new players get settled in, and teach them the ins and outs of TLX. Plus of course keep the current player base in-line witht he rules set forth.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    While I have not been as much as previously I am planning on making a return to TLX to play on the server most days for at least a few hours each day and I wish to help out with new staff members and general running of the server. I as most of you know was previously staff but I decided at the end of May due to graduation and other priorities I was unable to devote the time needed to the server. Although now I believe normal life has returned and I will be able to come on most if not everyday of the week for at least a few hours at a time if not I will always be able to have battlemetrics and TeamSpeak with me wherever I go. Plus I already know the ins and outs of the staff team and operation of the server so there's little to no retraining required in my opinion so I would be able to join and not cause any hassle to the current staff team in trying to train me over a period of weeks per usual candidates
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I used to assist in running an Arma 3 Wasteland server before I came back to Arma 2 as Arma 3 is not my thing, and I currently help manage a Teamspeak 3 server. I as stated above used to be a Moderator here at TLX about a Month ago, So I know how things work, and how to use Rcon, the staff handbook etc. I also have over 250 hours on the server and I have over 1680 hours on Arma 2 itself.
Edited by King

40 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

+1 

So long as there's no dissappearing act again ;)

<3

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.