Dirty Dan

Blufor Ranking

42 minutes ago, Pearse said:

If you force people to do jobs and they aren't playing for fun then they will leave and taki will die

forcing people to roleplay shouldn't drive people away. If you join a life server, roleplay is what you're looking for. Look at BGA, over 30 players every night I've been on so far and roleplay is heavily enforced. No armored vehicles, roles are enforced, and they're still doing better than our server.

50 minutes ago, S.Russo said:

forcing people to roleplay shouldn't drive people away. If you join a life server, roleplay is what you're looking for. Look at BGA, over 30 players every night I've been on so far and roleplay is heavily enforced. No armored vehicles, roles are enforced, and they're still doing better than our server.

I agree its a life server what else would there be besides role play.

5 hours ago, S.Russo said:

I think you new players forget that you come from servers like RISE and don't realize this server has never actually been a proper ROLEPLAY server. Yes, there have been those "Immersive RP moments" but in the end, this never will and never has been a real RP server. Also, I don't think to compare this server with a domination server that rarely peeks 20 players counts. Adding a ranking/whitelist is only a detriment.

I've also noticed a lot of you newer players always want to compare this server to RISE and similar communities etc. Guess what happened, they're completely dead. We aren't. Checkmate.

Edited by Roque
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Roque said:

I think you new players forget that you come from servers like RISE and don't realize this server has never actually been a proper ROLEPLAY server. Yes, there have been those "Immersive RP moments" but in the end, this never will and never has been a real RP server. Also, I don't think to compare this server with a domination server that rarely peeks 20 players counts. Adding a ranking/whitelist is only a detriment.

I've also noticed a lot of you newer players always want to compare this server to RISE and similar communities etc. Guess what happened, they're completely dead. We aren't. Checkmate.

the server is a roleplay server... It's literally in the rules that you need to roleplay. If that rule wasn't a thing I would not be debating you. The whole reason of a life server is for RP

30 minutes ago, S.Russo said:

the server is a roleplay server... It's literally in the rules that you need to roleplay. If that rule wasn't a thing I would not be debating you. The whole reason of a life server is for RP

The thing is I never said it wasn't an rp server, just that it wasn't as rp as servers like RISE were and never has been. 

1 hour ago, Roque said:

The reason Rise is gone isnt because it was a RP server theres other reasons and i think we can only tell how people will react once its in place and ive spoke to people on blufor and there all for it.

25 minutes ago, Dirty Dan said:

The reason Rise is gone isnt because it was a RP server theres other reasons and i think we can only tell how people will react once its in place and ive spoke to people on blufor and there all for it.

Obviously not all of them

• Thanks 1

Ranks, whitelisting, etc - we've been over it many times.

I agree with it to a certain extent. There needs to be more organization among the factions to create a better experience for other players.

However at the same time, it needs to be loose. Ranks should not determine the type of gear people get access to, rather instead they should get access to what they are qualified for using. Ranks would instead have an actual role in either supervising and commanding the faction or assisting in managing it - thus also moving that burden off of staff.

People seem to associate ranks with gear or paychecks (a la JG Gaming or RISE) however in my opinion, that's not how it should be set up.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.