Dirty Dan

Blufor Ranking

I feel that we should add rankings to blufor  it would give blufor a purpose to man checkpoints and do patrol missions. It would increase role play  and activity on the sever because people would be on ranking up instead of just sitting in a stryker and blowing up indeps all day. Its been in other severs and i think it would benefit the sever as whole. Im open to all suggestions.

• Like 2

+ 1 I agree I have a lot of hours into Takistan Life servers and my all time favorite server was [RISE] and one of my favorite things about that server is the fact that Blufor, Indep, and Opfor all actually had a ranking system where you'd get xp towards your next rank for killing Indeps, doing patrol points, arresting people, killing people with bounties, manning checkpoints etc. It gives a reason to do all that role play stuff for reasons other than just money/ being bored. I think it would benefit the server for sure if we added something similar to the one that [RISE] had. I'm behind this 100%

Edited by LT. Potato
  • Like 1

I believe I talked to ANC about this, there should be a proper white listing happening soon? I can not remember 100% but when a staff reads this they will be able to confirm it. 

Just now, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I believe I talked to ANC about this, there should be a proper white listing happening soon? I can not remember 100% but when a staff reads this they will be able to confirm it. 

we mean like an actual in-game ranking system

• Like 1

Just now, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

So you mean like, in the military per say with their ranking system. Like Private, PFC, Sergeant yata yata yata. Right?

yes

1 minute ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

So you mean like, in the military per say with their ranking system. Like Private, PFC, Sergeant yata yata yata. Right?

yeah

1 minute ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Yeah, that should be happening soon along with Opfor.

Yeah even for insurgent all factions could have it for taking control points and stuff

It had nothing to do with RISE going down though, it was one of the things that made it so popular.

1 hour ago, staan said:

Yeah other servers implemented this and that's probably why they are gone.

+1

4 hours ago, Dirty Dan said:

It would increase role play  and activity on the sever because people would be on ranking up instead of just sitting in a stryker and blowing up indeps all day. 

Nah pal, we are the ones annihilating enemies, tbh a good indep takes down at least few cops and some armor

• Haha 1

I have played as Insurgent and went into Rasmin with just an M9, (my PMC file saved over for some reason). I killed about 9 cops before getting killed by a Civ with a hind. Blufor definitely needs a good whitelisting method and a good team. 

Having an actual whitelisting method other than taking an extremely easy to take test, (So fucking easy). 

At least make it harder, and you have to take some questions to make sure you know the rules, have In-Game experience; you must have an X amount of time. I would say 50 hours minimum. 

Be approved by Blufor members possibly, some people might say do ride alongs. I think that doing ride alongs is just a hassle, time-consuming and hard to manage/set up. 

I am not sure what type of whitelisting they are going to do but they should definitely make it more difficult.

15 hours ago, ANC said:

when the white list release there will be a ranking system

Ok how will it work or is that still in the making.

blufor is beyond saving even if the whitelist comes, they will let everyone in cuz everyone will be reading off the rules page would add like a timer to complete the essay if you actually want 'millitary faction'

and i think if even whitelist will be there, the blufor faction will die like 1 week after whitelist settles in, half of blufor team are trigger happy and will do anything to kill you

Honestly not sure why people still thinking a ranking system+whitelist will instantly fix everything. Sure it's cool on arma 3 but that's about it. Arma 2 it'll just kill what's left of the server and waste time.

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.